Sunday, 16 December 2007

Vote for JAC !!!

Please vote for Jac for Asian Idol !!!!!

Here is how u do it


Send the SMS Votes to :

India : 52525
Indonesia : 9288
Malaysia : 33776
Philippines : 2959
Singapore : 43657
Vietnam : 4365



Official Votewords

India : INDIA
Indonesia : INDO
Malaysia : MAL
Philippines : PHIL
Singapore : SIN
Vietnam : VIET

SMS Costs


India : 3 Rupees
Indonesia : 2000 Rupiah
Malaysia : 0.50 Ringgit
Philippines : 2.50 Peso for GLOBE and SMART 2 Peso for SUN Cellular
Singapore : $0.60
Vietnam : 3000 Dong

Every vote must include 2 countries

Eg :

Type MAL(space)INDO

I am voting for Jac (Malaysia) and Mike ( Indonesia ) ..... I hope I wont go broke voting for Jac  :)

4 comments:

anastasia said...

I only watched it for a short while yesterday but am I the only one who wonders how on earth the India idol won India idol?

Josh said...

Hey Sbanboy, I vote for the same as yours. But abit disappointed by Jac's performance though. Mike is good.

[danial][ma] said...

hhhmmmm...i just watched X-factor only and really happy that rydian lost to leon...

TZ said...

I have an extremely busy week... may i know when is the Asia Idol?