Friday, 21 December 2007

Toast for dinner

I ran out of ideas what to eat for dinner ... and besides I had a nice lunch and snacks with Joshua today... will post up the photos later ... coz I am gonna hit the sack soon as I am on call tomorrow.

Decided to just have toast and milo for dinner.
They even recommend that we toast the Raisin Oatmeal Gardenia bread ..... and I must say that they are really yummy.
Ok good night guys ....... Hopefully it will not be so busy tomorrow.  And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL !!!! 

5 comments:

Josh said...

Oh, u did'nt go to the gym?? after all the shopping?? :-P

Do take care, bro.

Anonymous said...

i can eat a container of bread and still feel unfed. it is bcoz without the sight of noodles or rice, it just doesn't seem like food :)

Merry Christmas and seasons greeting

Http://www.mylongkang.com

~just a guest~ said...

Hello,

Always feels great to read your blog.

Remember the bad times that I told you about. For a long long time now, I feel like I have been indulging in self-pity. It's been a lot of tears.

Just realized your Christmas and New Year wish. Yes, it just dawned on me that it is going to be a whole new year. Good people have always made our days. For those who have hurt us, we might be able to forgive, but I guess the pain will stay for a while. As for tomorrow and the New Year, we shall close the chapter forever and let it go.

Merry Christmas, God bless!

Hope the New Year is filled with heaps of blessings and pleasant surprises for you and everyone out there!

grandmotherstories said...

You ran out of ideas as to what to eat? Hehehe. I thought in Malaysia can just get take away anywhere anytime of the night.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a very blessed New Year.

TZ said...

wow! you dinner was so simple and yet filling eh!... Have a great Xmas and Happy New Year... I'm having too much food for this weekend @ Penang. Luckily i'm still hit the gym today and yesterday :-p