Monday, 24 December 2007

Some random shots of the Christmas Play


I took some random shots of the Christmas Play practice in my church last night.  Thanks to Kok Hon I was able to be involved in the play.  It was great to be able to serve and take part in the church program.  There were new actors this year and I must say that all of them had showed a high level of commitment and they were very good in their roles.

Every year we host the Christmas Service at Alson Kelana Seremban starting at 930 am on Thursday 25th December 2007  and ALL are welcome to attend.
The lead character
Mahjong scene

School scene



The lead singer


It is a great feeling to be home .... to be involved .... to be busy with the things of God .... to give my mind about what I wanna do with my life a rest.   

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!

If you happen to be in Seremban just give me a buzz and we can meet up for a chat or two and some nice Seremban Satay or Fish Noodle Head or Beef Noodles or Hakka Mee or .......  :)

15 comments:

L B said...

Happy Christmas Eve!!!

may said...

looks like fun!
Merry Christmas to you!

CP Waterman said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas & a blessed 2008!

Shah said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas & a great new year of new beginnings.

just me said...

Blessed christmas and happy new year!

[danial][ma] said...

hej! merry xmas and happy new year 2008...cheers!

doc said...

alamak, so many nice things to eat in seremban, but you took me to jusco instead???!!

blessed christmas!

Jimbo said...

Merry Christmas Bro!

mich said...

merry x'mas!

TZ said...

I missed the beef noodle. Yummy! drool drool... :-p

Merry Xmas and happy New Year

Jonzz said...

Hmm, kinda late but Merry Xmas and a Blessed New Year to you!

anastasia said...

Have a blessed Christmas!
=)

Yan said...

Have a Jesus-filled year ahead!

winniethepooh said...

merry xmas and a wonderful 2008 to u sbanboy!

cheers

sbanboy said...

Thanks guys !!!