Monday, 3 December 2007

Rain, gps, camera and Uncle Duck

Last Thursday .... one of my friends wanted my help to buy an external hard disk and a compact camera.  We decided to meet up at Low Yat Plaza which a haven of techno stuffs.  At first I wanted to take the commuter to LYP ...but it started raining cats and dogs ... so I decided to drive to LYP and with the help of the GPS ... I was able to find the shortest route to LYP.   I will be seriously lost without the GPS.

Raining cats and dogs
GPS in action
The guy who sold the Panasonic Lumix FX 100 to my friend

We decided to have dinner at Uncle Duck in Times Square ... as recommended by the guy at the camera shop as we wanted to try something different

Tom Yam soup 
We ordered one steamboat set with some extra side dishes


It was quite yummy :)

I forgot to take pictures of the external hard disk :)

*pictures taken with SE K810i

3 comments:

TZ said...

Last Thursday rain was no joke... I hardly could see when i travelled from my office via NKVE... And finally before i hit the ramp down from the shah alam to the Subang Jaya (Subang airport) interchange, the jam started... :-(

I missed my RPM class and went back early that nite.

Wow! Uncle Duck served good and nice food eh! but the soup looks very hot and spicy :->

Josh said...

wa, eat again. Why no invite me one?

kyh said...

oh my ur cam pics so clear!

tomyum! but somehow thai tomyum tastes better than those steamboat one, cos the taste is sumwhat diluted. LOL dunno how to describe it. basically it tastes different lah...