Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Lunch with Joshua

Meet up with Joshua for lunch last Friday. And it finally nice to meet up with him.  
I had rice with chickens and eggs for lunch while Joshua had some mee soup.  We were sharing about our faith in God and I thank God for giving me another brother in Christ.  It was like a common ground for both of us.
Joshua
The photographer in action

He will do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot.
Some of my shots.  It had been ages since I used my Canon 350D and it was nice to be start taking pictures again with a fellow photographer.

Our bags with our precious camera equipment.
The beautiful friendly faces of the girls of Malaysia :)

I had a great time with Joshua.  I thank God for bringing new friends into my life.   People come and go ... and I treasure those who stayed... and I am learning to let go of those who never meant to be.

4 comments:

Josh said...

Aiyo... My expanding tummy so obvious laa.. hehe..
I enjoyed the time together too.

fibrate said...

Nice shots of the bamboos!

Jellyfish said...

tarak ajak me to shoot :P

sbanboy said...

josh
Hey I had a great time too :)

fibrate
Thanks alot ... been ages since I took out my dslr

jellyfish
Just give me a buzz :)