Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Dinner with TZ today

It was nice of TZ to drive over to Seremban to have dinner together.  I decided to bring to some of my favorite eating places.  I wanted to bring him for sotong mee hoon but the shop was closed so I decided to bring him to the place where I had been having my wantan mee and mee fun koh since I was Form 3.  And I was glad that the shop was open or else my last resort was to bring him to an Indian restaurant. 

Wantan in laksa soup :)
Mee Fun Koh
Chicken Satay
A satisfied stuffed TZ :)

It was great to catch up on what had been happening in our lives .....  :)

7 comments:

may said...

nothing more torturing that waking up at 6.50 a.m. and looking at all these food photos, while I can't even get a decent cup of teh tarik! yerrr, I'd better go tarik some teh myself in the kitchen now...

cheefulday said...

wah.. so nice TZ drive all the way to meet you.. and nice stuffs.. Seremban, let me remember crab le

sbanboy said...

May
Hehe...next time when you are back ... I take out for makan ok ?

cheefulday
Yeah it was really nice of him .... :)

day-dreamer said...

The wanton in laksa soup looks very mouthwatering!!

mad22 said...

Wow, can you edit a "where to eat in Seremban-the gluttons' guide" booklet in your blog, so that I dont have to ask you to bring me around, since most of the time you are busy?

sbanboy said...

day dreamer
Yup yummy wanton

mad22
just give me a buzz and I will bring u around for makan :)

AlsoFromSeremban said...

When in Seremban do you get those yummy curry Won Ton and MFK?