Sunday, 2 December 2007

Breakfast with a dear friend

Managed to meet up with a friend last Thursday who was post call .... we had breakfast in McDonald's.  I had chicken porridge with coffee.  

My friend had eggs and hash browns.
After breakfast we headed over to Subang Parade .... I was looking through books on cooking and photography.
Later on ... my friend wanted to get some toys for her children.  We went over to Toys R Us .... WOW ... so many toys now available for the children ... spoilt for choice.
And look at the price !!!!!!! RM 289.95 !!!!!!! Faintz ... 
Before we left we decided to have a drink at Uncle Lim's...they had just completed renovating the place.  I like the chicken porridge at Uncle Lim's. 
I tried the curry puff for the first time and I prefer the curry puff at Ikea...

I am catching up with friends on the years that I have kept my life on hold.  And thank God for friends who remain true.

*pictures taken with SE K810i

5 comments:

TZ said...

Lot's of people lining up for food @ Uncle Lim just now. Just has a quick snack with my PT after the bodypump class @ Wisma Cosplant.

Looking for cook book eh!... I don't mind being the tasting person... drop me a call and will drop by your place :->

Josh said...

Ei? cooking book? Want to cook for me izit? hehe.

good to know that you're catching up with life.

winniethepooh said...

its great that ure taking some time to stop and smell the roses :)

hv a great week ahead!

sbanboy said...

tz
We are meeting up for makan this week right ? :)

Just buzz me

josh
First I must learn to cook for myself...hehe

Yup finally catching up with my life

winniethepooh
Thanks

yan said...

Hey, you seem to enjoy some free days! The McDonald chicken porridge certainly looks good through your lens! The last time I had one was at LCCT with friends!

Enjoy!

yan
yantouch.wordpress.com