Friday, 30 November 2007

Sony K810i





Finally bought myself a Sony K810i which I can now use for blogging and so far I am really impressed with the photos taken. I am using the Dell Axim as my pda.

It has a 3.2 megapixels camera with xenon flash with macro functions. It also support bluetooth stereo streaming to bluetooth headphones. The sound quality is also very good. I managed to get a headset adapter which lets me plug in my own headphones. I like the fact tha I can upgrade slot in a memory stick to increase the memory to store movies, pictures, music, etc.

*Pictures No 2 and 3 taken with SE K810i

4 comments:

Shah said...

You're really making me wanna go get a SE phone too lah. The pics are great. My Dopod is just hopeless at taking photos la... So frustating...

sbanboy said...

shah
Nice leh ??? Hehe .. yup I am impressed with the SE 810i ... my treo 680 camera was not too good also ... now I snap pictures of everything ...hehe

TZ said...

i could see how fattening is the Nasi Lemak :-p ... wow! the picture is so impressed bro.

Anonymous said...

just curious how much was the sony ericson phone ?