Tuesday, 6 November 2007

Not slept a wink

Not slept a wink last night ..... after the black coffee at dinner ..... I was tossing and turning in the bed ... counted sheeps ...... etc .... I think I must make a mental note to myself to stay away from coffee for the time being as I had stopped taking coffee for a few months now.

There goes my day today ..... hopefully a warm shower will help me relax .... and I must make sure I catch up on sleep after work today so that I can still study later in the afternoon.  Just another week to go ...... yippee ...... I can't wait to get it over with so that I can start making plans for the future.

Gonna be walking around with my panda eyes today and I hope I won't fall asleep while putting my patients to sleep.  ;)

4 comments:

Josh said...

Sbanboy with panda eyes? that's gonna be cute! hehe.
Hi, I'm your silent reader.

lynnx01 said...

All the best!!

TZ said...

You are brave bro... coffee during dinner :-p

I would not take that risk to have coffee over dinner. Very high chances i would be counting the sheep on that night ;-)

yltan said...

had this similar problem the day before my part 2, slept only about 2 hours from 5 to 7 am then sat fot the paper from 10 till 5 pm.. was like a zombie at the end of the day