Wednesday, 21 November 2007

The night before .....

Reached home in Seremban in the evening and found the house buzzing with life ... a few relatives had arrived a day before my sister's wedding to hang out.  Dad packed a lot of food ... satay, noodle, dim sum, etc.

Tons of food
Yummy satay ...
My cousin sister :)
A toast to bride to be ..... the day before she becomes Mrs Tan.  My little sister has finally grown up .... and she will start a family of her own.  In my eyes, she will always be my little sister.

A few of her friends came over to help in concocting a scheme to "torture" the bridegroom tomorrow.... and I received a sms from the bridegroom later in the night asking me to be a spy for him ... ahem ahem ... of course I will help me sister ...hehe... but it was nice to see how my sister's eyes sparkle thinking of her big day tomorrow.  All the best to you my sister and you will always have my support :)


6 comments:

TZ said...

It has been 2 years... my little sister got married. I also got the task of spying too :-p

Anyway, enjoy yourself @ your sis's wedding eh!

Yan said...

Congratulations! to your sister, and to you too! Why not, promoted by a rank!

God Bless!

Josh said...

Whoah... congrats.

But why satay without me leh? ;->

pinksterz said...

hey my first time here! me live in seremban too. well, during my holiday mostly.:)

congrats to ur sister btw! :D

dobbs said...

Congrats to your sis and new BIL!

lynnx01 said...

So nice to get married. I never knew got those bullying thingy in today's custom. I always thought it's only in tv series.