Sunday, 4 November 2007

I finally made up my mind....

It took me years to figure this out ... and I think I finally figured it out and made up my mind.  The reason why I was struggling so much in my studies .... the reason why I was so depressed and messed up my health and my social life .... over the years I have been losing interest in what I am doing .... I had lost the passion ..... I thought I could regain it .... try to create interest but each day I had to drag myself to work ... force myself to study.... I can't do this anymore.  

So I will still go the exams ..... I will still do what I can .... but I have released it finally .... at last I know why I am struggling so much ... coz I had been trying to figure it out for so long ..... and only now  the "light came on".  Life goes on and life is short and precious.

6 comments:

[danial][ma] said...

wish you all the best on whatever you thing is good for you...don't worry, be happy and enjoy life...every second, just celebrate it! whatever to make you happy, just go for it...my prayer for your happiness and future undertaking...

my million apology to keep your birthday gift with me quite sometimes...a little bit busy with my room, my house...hopefully will post to you after my return from italy sometimes mid november...cheers!

[danial][ma] said...

have a great week ahead...and all the best on the exam...

fakar said...

good luck my friend and all the best!!

Anonymous said...

call on His name .... O Lord Jesus

Las montañas said...

It will soon pass. If you have faith in the Lord, he will restore you.

sbanboy said...

Thanks guys :)