Tuesday, 20 November 2007

Finally over....

Finally I am done with my exams !!!!! Yippee !!!!!

I did not know that my body was so tired until I decided to take a nap after I got home from my exams.  I was supposed to pack my stuffs and be back by afternoon in Seremban to get ready for my sister's wedding in Kluang tomorrow.   I just got up and it is already 6 pm .... I guess my body knows best .... the one thing which I had been neglecting for so long.  Time to get back on track.  Took out all the books I wanted to read ..... photography, piano, Harry Porter, etc.  Plan to catch up on all the movies that I have missed.

The results will be out on Fri.  Everything in God's hands now .... I had done everything I could which is humanly possible.

7 comments:

Josh said...

Hm... It's about time for Kajang satay...

[danial][ma] said...

hej!
Gambate! have a great trip to Kluang...remember to stop by at the kluang railway station to refresh yourself with kluang kopitiam and kaya roti...drove safely...

[danial][ma] said...

drove = drive...heheheheh typo

Chen said...

finally, it's over :)

have u reached home?
if not, have a safe journey back home
and congrats to your sister and your brother in law :)

TZ said...

hehehe... dude, don't forget to resume your exercise program eh! :-p

edina monsoon said...

Nice:) I remember being SO incredibly euphoric after my exams.

CP Waterman said...

What a battle you have just gone through and having God by your side.Praise God!
Have a good time at home and do get some more well deserved rest before you turn on your engine.
Take care!