Tuesday, 16 October 2007

Raging Storms ..... but He holds me close

I am on call today .... the headaches have not stopped .... been battling it everyday .... prayed, popped in panadol and ponstan, slept, rested, more prayers ..... it is affecting my studies ...... blood pressure on the high-ish side ... future uncertain .... all sorts of thoughts and emotions go through my mind.... having occasional sleepless nights and left sided chest pains ...but I keep going on .... the storm is raging all around me .... but I can walk with a smile on my face because I know that He holds me close. I am not alone. My life is in His hands. Amen

8 comments:

Jimbo said...

You ought to start anti-hypertensives. This is not the way to go.

lynnx01 said...

Good to hear that you're still holding strong.

Anonymous said...

...My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is perfected in weakness. Most gladly therefore I will rather boast in my weaknesses that the power of Christ may tabernacle over me .....2 Cor 12:9 (Recovery version)

.. keep coming to the throne of grace

Cytusm said...

You're not alone. You're in my heart too.

TZ said...

Bro, you have to consider get started with some light exercise daily to get back your health. Popping Panadol is not the solution.

day-dreamer said...

Really, really hope you can sail through this period of hardship.

And by the way, your talk with your mum the other day, reminds me of mine with my dad regarding my emotional breakdown at the beginning of the year. Was really good talking to parents/mentors who understand eh?

Chen said...

how about a trial with beta blockers during this period of time?

dobbs said...

An Irish Blessing for you:

http://medicine.com.my/mydobbs/?p=602

Take care!