Wednesday, 31 October 2007

A new old friend


What is dibucaine number ?? What is Monroe Kelley doctrine ? ?  Duh ... well need a break from stuffing my brain with so much facts which I will forget tomorrow ..... anyway my boat is still floating .... and I hope to stay afloat until Nov 20th and then FREEDOM !!!!!

Anyway I sold off my ipaq and now I am back to my new old friend .. Treo 680. Previously I was using a Treo 650.  I must say it is great to be back to using the Palm OS .... I hardly need to reset the Treo until my itchy fingers go and install all sorts of programs.  There is a deal going on for RM 1688 ....with free bluetooth headset, 1 gig SD card, Screen protector, extra battery and car charger. :)

Well to tell you the truth ... today is my birthday and I have been thinking about how far I have come .... and yesterday was the day I accepted Christ many years ago... in 1988.  

Going for the final attempt for my primary exams in my masters is kinda liberating.  And the things happening to me, my health and my family ... made me rethink my priorities.  I had neglected my health for so many years and now the body is retaliating with ailments and pain....to finally get my attention and the final wake up call to do something and take control of my health before I reach the point of no return.  Realizing that life is short and unpredictable made me rethink about what I want to achieve in life ... about my masters .... about everything .... and suddenly I see what is really important in my life.   Thanks alot for the prayers because I can feel God holding me close and the peace that is guarding my heart and mind can only come from God.  So I am not afraid to embrace what lies ahead of me ... be it my own doing or whatever .... I know that He holds me close and His grace is sufficient for me

15 comments:

fibrate said...

Happy Birthday! So the Treo is your b'day present huh?

sbanboy said...

fibrate
Thanks

bought the treo 2 weeks back .. early bday present ...hehe

Nickxandar said...

Happy Birthday and may you have many returns of the day!

Take better care of your health since if that goes all else don't really mean that much :p

sbanboy said...

nickxander
Thanks for dropping by

Yeah I finally realized that now ... after so many years.

narrowband said...

Well hey, happy birthday to you! Ive heard alot about the Treo - I think it's really a cool smartphone!

spinosum said...

hey hey! happy birthday... and i am also in the treo family now u know! ;) all the best in ur upcoming exams!

TZ said...

How could you take a naked picture of your new old friends :-p BTW, your new old friends cloths is with me... ;-)

Anyway, happy birthday. Don't know how old are you... one candle represent all... :-)
Click here

[danial][ma] said...

happy birthday bro!

CP Waterman said...

Wow very cool looking gadget you've got!
Happy Birthday & many blessed returns!

Jimbo said...

Happy Birthday Bro...er, I mean belated birthday.

just me said...

Belated birthday greetings!

May all your wishes come true

yltan said...

Happy Belated Bday!
Yes life is too short to be worried only about your career.. there are more things in life really. I had the same feelings long time ago..and from then onwards took a different route...life first then work.. hehhehe

anastasia said...

Happy Belated birthday! =D
God bless you in the many more years to come. =)

doc said...

happy belated birthday & all the best in your exams.

PS my Treo seems OK since the last reset.

winniethepooh said...

happy belated birthday, take good care and all the best for ur exams!