Tuesday, 23 October 2007

My Grace is sufficient for you


2 Corinthians 12 : 9 - 10

9 But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me!

10 So for the sake of Christ, I am well pleased and take pleasure in infirmities, insults, hardships, persecutions, perplexities and distresses; for when I am weak [in human strength], then am I [truly] strong (able, powerful in divine strength).


These 2 verses just kinda popped out at me as I was studying in the library this morning  ( I wrote down these 2 verses in the book of the difficult topics - Pharmacodynamics/Pharmacokinetics).  So many thoughts going through my mind ..... trying to recall and not able to remember .... and it just goes downhill.. with the ongoing never ending migraine.... Sometimes a lot of energy is wasted to just keep my spirit and motivation up and to remain positive.  And these 2 verses just kinda popped up at me .... I felt Him hugging me ... telling me " It is ok My Son.... My grace is sufficient and I am strong when you feel so weak.   You don't have to prove anything to anyone.  Draw strength from Me.  Stop looking at things through you own eyes.  Look to Me."  

In the end, deep down I know that whatever happens, whatever the results, whatever people will think, I know it will be ok because He holds me close.  Amen.

4 comments:

[danial][ma] said...

An Early Birthday Wish:: OCTOBER 31, 2007

"Happy Birthday" to you bro. May LORD bless you with good health, good life. Have a great birthday ever and a great year ahead.

The birthday gift will be sent later...just wait.

cheers! danial - tyne&wear

Judy said...

In the end, deep down I know that whatever happens, whatever the results, whatever people will think, I know it will be ok because He holds me close. Amen.

I agree.....Amen!

just me said...

He knows, He knows, He knows.....

how you feel..

what you are going through...

Hang in there!

CP Waterman said...

Amen & Amen!