Saturday, 20 October 2007

Health or exams .... hmmmm

The headaches are becoming my "best friends" ... not leaving me one second.  They are with me when I get up in the morning, throughout the day and when I go to sleep.  

Panadol or ponstan is not helping.  I can't concentrate on my studies.  At this rate .... I might as well call it quits before I stroke out or have a bleed in my brain.  Tried massage .... mint oil ..etc.  Been praying for relief.  But my "best friend" lingers on ..... 

So in the end is it worth it .... health or .... 


6 comments:

mich said...

when exams period is lingering around..no one feel good about it..
just hang on there till ur exam is over and take a good short break after that..will definitely feel much better..
nobody loves exam..but its just part of life..u have to go through it no matter wat..god is alwayz there..he did not give up on us..so why do we?
never give up and jia you..

poohbearee said...

BOTH. Health and exams. Amen.

spinosum said...

persistent headache? u sure u dont want an MRI brain just to be sure everything is ok? i would if i were u. take care, fren.

sbanboy said...

mich
Thanks alot ... yup I will not give up yet ... just another 3 weeks,

poohbearee
Yup

spinosum
already got a CT brain done ... nothing abnormal.

Thanks for the suggestion

fibrate said...

Maybe take a 1-2 day break? Exams are blardy stressful, I know.

Prometheus said...

the magic is Orphenadrine.. rememeber...

btw.. tell me how it is after u use it. LOL