Saturday, 22 September 2007

Erm another Burger Binge ......

Erm ... I had lunch with Kok Hon in Seremban as I was back for the weekend ... erm guess what we had ..... another burger binge ..... man ... good thing I went to the gym this morning ... dont feel that guilty ...but then Kok Hon is the only one so far who I can "pig out" with whatever food.  We just simply "hantam" only.  So here we are .... hmmm I guess my car just drove us to McD ...  We decided to try out the Spicy Beef Foldover ... which was not bad.

Kok Hon doing the demo for the Shake it French Fries with Seaweed Seasoning .... one, two, three .... go !!!!!

Put it all in the bag .... and shake it real good... 
Time to sample his work of art .... 

Sign of pure bliss .... erm in the end he said it was not that great after all ...better to have it in the original flavor.
The burgers .... this time, we only had 1 burger each lah ... coz could not find the coupons for the free burgers ...hehe....

9 comments:

TZ said...

Hey bro, I would like to nag again... Fast Food is not very healthy... try to minimize fast food eh!... this does not mean no fast food but try not to take it as often as what u have right now.

Morning gym, lunch fast food. That's goes you burnt calories, refilled by all the burgers and FRIES...

Remember what you mentioned... I would nag you if you are not having a healthy lifestyle. So don't be offended... you are not having a healthy lifestyle now. Please make a change :-)

Base on my experience. I cut down fast food at the same time i loss weight too :-p

Keep up your gym work and cut down those non-healthy food, start to eat healthy eh!...

narrowband said...

LOL@TZ's comments. That's pretty true. I've not had fast food in a long time. Then again, I have a very weird metabolism rate that I dunno whether I should be happy or sad with it....

Jonzz said...

Two things:
1. Seaweed Seasoning is horrible. Too salty.
2. I don't think Kok Hon is ready to be the model for McDonalds yet. HA HA HA..

fibrate said...

Endothelial inflammation, endothelial inflammation, endothelial inflammation... :)

sbanboy said...

tz
Appreciate it bro

narrowband
weird metabolism ???

jonzz
Yeah I did not really like the seaweed seasoning ..hehe.

fibrate
I know I know I know ...hehe.

dobbs said...

We eat McD almost every week as my son always asks for it during the weekend. Fast food in moderation is ok -- afterall there are lots of other local food which are equally if not more unhealthy -- think nasi lemak, roti canai, santan laden curries etc.

Btw Seaweed seasoning is fine in small amounts -- sprinkle small amounts to taste, not the whole packet!

poohbearee said...

Jonzz is wrong. I think Kok Hon can be Mac's model.

TZ said...

I agreed... some local food too is not healthy especially Nasi Lemak...

I can't eat too spicy food... all the listed food like Nasi Lemak also not my cup of tea. Don't talk about curry... :-)

BTW, Narrowband, just wondered what is the weird metabolism rate?

yltan said...

hmmm...i eat fast food a lot too. absolutely loved it. But each time i swallow the chips.....i can feel my heart crying out in pain.... but hmmm... i think i would rather die from heat attack then from cancer.. hehehhe. at least i am happy... hehhee... my thoughts only...