Monday, 6 August 2007

I am back !

Just arrived home ... unpacked my bags .... finally can catch my breath...super zonked out. It was awesome. The weather was superb. It only started raining on the last 2 days of my stay in Siem Reap. I climbed moutains, climbed up steep stairs to reach the top of Angkor Wat ... I walked and walked until I developed cramps and until my sandals worn out...... it was a wonderful feeling ... to be one with nature ... to be free .... and I took like a thousand photos ... will update more later :)

Faces of Cambodia ... took this picture when I was on my way to Kbal Spean ... the place where are engravings on the river bed and the surrounding rocks :)

More to come later.

6 comments:

fibrate said...

Did you go to Beng Melea?

Judy said...

Welcome home!

Oh look at the piglets in the basket .... roast suckling pigs liow!!

sbanboy said...

fibrate
Erm not too sure ... coz some of the guys were not too keen to go to all the sites. I will look thru the book I bought to see if I went there or not. Lost track of the names ...hehe

but I took alot of pics

judy
Thanks ... it is great to be home ... :)

yeah loh the piglets look so yummy ...hehe :)

TZ said...

hey dude, welcome home to the reality :-p

Anyway, i hope you have lost few KG during you trip otherwise ... you gotta to work hard in the gym... hehehe...

Looking forward to see your pictures eh!

winniethepooh said...

Sounds like you have a great trip! :) looking forward to seeing more beautiful pics

sbanboy said...

tz and winniethepooh
More pics on the way