Monday, 27 August 2007

Hi I am narcoleptic

Just got back from the library.  I was falling asleep while reading.  Even my friends noticed that I always fall asleep while I am trying to concentrate on my studies ..... so here is the problem .... Hi I am narcoleptic.   Narcoleptic = excessive daytime sleepiness ... more info here.

I am planning to get a sleep study done later to see if I have any obstructive sleep apnoea which can cause daytime somnolence.  In the meantime .. Hi I am narcoleptic.  ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... 

5 comments:

TZ said...

Wake up! Wake up!...
One suggestion ... go and hit the gym and do some exercise... you will feel more fresher after that :->

I'm going to Summit Fitness First tonite for my PT session. Wanna to join me tonite... there is a open day for the week :-)

CP Waterman said...

Try eat only half full when you plan to study. In my case,too much sugar in the system brings on sleepiness.
A light work out (only very light)can also help refresh the mind.
Happy study!

Judy said...

Not meaning to scare you but normally when this happens, it is a sign of old age! :P

Just joking.

I used to fall asleep even before finishing two paragraphs of my text books but when it comes to story books, I can stay awake until the exciting bit is read....by then it is nearly the end of the book.

winniethepooh said...

since this is the case, then sleep in the morning and study at nite to get optimum result then :P

[danial][ma] said...

i think you have to tune your body clock...try get some pure oxygen therapy...