Saturday, 7 July 2007

Redang : Snorkeling Part 2 !

After my lunch took a short and I was up and ready for the afternoon snorkeling session. It was gonna be a boat ride to Pulau Batu Besar ( Hope I got the name correctly ) While waiting for the boat I saw the monkey making itself comfortable on my friend's lap .... and it seems he bites .... dangerous !!!!!
All set and ready for action .... one of the guides ...

Me !!! all ready for more snorkeling and calories burning session.
My guide with the float sausage .... or cylinder .... oh well dont know what it is called. His flippers keep getting in the way ... He brought us out into the sea far away from the boat so that we can see corals which were alive and vibrant ...
Erm ...... no comments :D
On the way back and a picture with the guide ... a young chap who is from KL but works in Redang.

And later after dinner .... I was so zonked out that after the evening walk with my new found friends I collapsed into a blissful sleep dreaming about swimming among fishes ..... ah ... pure bliss .... ( not to mention the snoring orchestra which began at night ) ;)

8 comments:

poohbearee said...

Errr.....the monkey pic looks a bit SICK. Why is it sleeping on your fren's lap????? And in such a weird position.

sbanboy said...

poohbearee
Nay ... the monkey just bite my friend's finger and then laid down to read on his ahem lap ... :D

Judy said...

Be very careful with monkeys. Not only their fleas but the disease they carry but I suppose you already know.
:)
When I saw your photo of the monkey on your lap, my legs went all soft. I used to like monkeys until I heard all sorts of stories.

sbanboy said...

judy
Hehe .... good thing was on my lap ... hehe

Las montañas said...

omg! what is the monkey doing!! such a suggestive position! :P
I'd put a wide margin between a monkey and me. They carry diseases, ebola and aids for example.

sbanboy said...

las montanas
I stayed away from that monkey and it tried to climb on me also

Haha .....

poohbearee said...

Apparently everyone is distracted by the monkey pic. LOL.

Btw your friend is brave. After being bitten by the monkey still dare to let it come so close. Yyeeekks.

yltan said...

ever thought about snorkeling without the life jacket? makes it much easier to move around, less drag. try it next time..

some nice shots you have there...