Sunday, 29 July 2007

Breakfast at Burger King

Attended a church which had a morning service at 730 am to 930am. After church I decided to have breakfast at Burger King ..... to get some studying done knowing that if I go straight home ... there will be tons of distraction. I ordered Croisant Egg with Chicken ... I love the part where I can have endless top ups of coffee or soft drinks... I decided to have coffee ... I tried out the white coffee and the capuccino vanila coffee - yummy !
I was able to study ..... tried to cover respiratory physiology. I have read it many times ... but then still prone to forget. Well I will keep going on and hope for the best.
Just gotta keep going on ......

9 comments:

Jonzz said...

Hmm... wouldn't having something so filling like Burger King make you sleepy if you are studying later? Isn't it better to eat something light and refreshing? He he..

day-dreamer said...

No Burger King in Ipoh... :(

But BK's burgers are really nice! I like McD's breakfast too. The burger bread is different from the normal ones. Hehe.

All the best!!

Judy said...

Burger no good for brains lah. Next time have half boiled eggs or cereal..... ^_^

I pray that God give you wisdom and understanding of what you read.

God bless.

Immanuel a.k.a dalantau said...

you start church at 7.30am...i wondered if the praise team need to rehearse before that, they probably at the church by 5.30am!

winniethepooh said...

eat lots of fish, fish is brain food isnt it? :) all the best for ur exam! I see ur note with so many things i already want to faint hehe

TZ said...

hey dude, keep up the pace! study hard eh! I'm going to start mine too.

All the best to your exam!

eve said...

eh I din know Burger King serves brekkie one...but then i have been to their outlet once oni in my life time..hehe..

poohbearee said...

Wow. 7.30am. The service is so early.
I like Mac breakfast better :)

sbanboy said...

jonzz
Hehe ... nay din fall asleep .. the free top ups of coffee helped :)

day dreamer
yup I like BK alot :)

Thanks

judy
Appreciate the prayer

immanuel
I think they practice on Saturdays

winniethepooh
Pork = brain food ...hehe

tz
thanks buddy

eve
I also din know ... parked my car and wanted to go to McD but then I thought I will just pay BK a visit... I like the free top ups for the drinks

poohbearee
Yup super early ...but I like finished church early then I can do my other stuffs