Wednesday, 13 June 2007
Yippee on the way to Redang tomorrow .....
Hi guys .... looking forward to trip to Redang tomorrow .... been checking out this website on Pulau Redang on how I am gonna spend my 4 days in Redang. Basically I will be on my own. The friend that I am going with will be scuba diving and unfortunately I am be staying with 3 other strangers. There will be a total of 8 of us going and all 7 will be scuba diving except me. Well he was giving me his reasons why I was put up with strangers instead of bunking with his group when he was the only person I know ...anyway it is ok ... a good time to make new friends.
So I have decided to make a list of things I will do to make this trip worthwhile in no particular order :
1. Quiet time with God ( my first priority )
2. Walks by the beach - day or night
3. Sit by the beach and admire God's creation
4. Photography ... lots and lots of photos ... a good time to practice..street photography etc
5. Snorkeling.... borrowed my sister's googles and the snorkel thingy
6. Cycling ... erm I think I will end up renting a bike instead
7. Jungle trekking ?
8. Finish the 5th book of Harry Porter ( if possible :D )
9. Callanetics in the mornings while enjoying the sunrise
10. Food ....food :)
11. Finish the book "Total Heart Health for Men" - a Christian book
12. Think about how to tackle my coming exams in November on the last day in Redang
13. Think about how to tackle Poohbearee's tag ....hmmm
Things to bring
1. My Ipaq RW6828- coz my bible is loaded inside :D and you guys can still send me sms ... hehe ...hint hint
2. Canon 350D with all the lens and the polarizer lens not forgetting the batteries and charger
3. Canon IXUS V3 as backup camera
4. Sunblock - for face and body
5. Mosquito repellent
7. T shirts
12. Running shoes ?
14. Tit bits
15. Mineral water
16. Money ( do they accept credit cards ? )
So do you guys have any other suggestions ..... thanks :D ... Wah already 12 pm ... I better get my butt out of my apartment to get all these stuffs :D