Sunday, 24 June 2007

Redang Day 2 - Sunrise

The first day of Redang ... I was basically zonked out. So after dinner I slept quite early so that I will be fresh for the rest of my stay in Redang. I also wanted to get up early so that I can take pictures of the sunrise. I just need to just walk out of the resort for the glorious sight. I got up at about 530 am in the morning .... got ready....sneaked out quietly so that I wont wake up anyone and walked to the beach and waited for the sunrise. It was my first time taking pictures of the sunrise. It was worth it getting up early. My heart was just crying out to God and worshiping and praising Him for His glorious creation. Just wanted to share a few pictures which I had taken in no particular order.


Life starts early in Redang .... already got people getting ready to go canoeing




10 comments:

poohbearee said...

Beautiful. Seems the day is a bit cloudy though.

Heehee....I see more sunset than sunrise cos always cannot wake up. I prefer sunset. Somehow.

poohbearee said...

Btw, how's your appeal? If it is convinient to share.

sbanboy said...

poohbearee
Yup it was kinda cloudy :D

Hehe was just gonna put up an entry regarding my appeal ... the meeting is on July 27th ...

day-dreamer said...

This. Is. AWESOME.

*a bit lost for words*

L B said...

Very Nice!

wahdi said...

nice pics!

lynnx01 said...

What can I say.. truly beautiful. I bet it is even more beautiful for you to see it there and then.

fibrate said...

My favourite are #2 and #4. Tripod?

Raymond said...

wah............breathtaking!!

sbanboy said...

thanks guys :D

all pictures taken handheld