Monday, 18 June 2007

I am back !!!


It is great to be back ... got myself a tan .... the phone line was down again and it was only fixed in the evening. So now I am arranging the photos and I will post them later.

Super tired from all the snorkeling and canoeing ... made a lot of new friends. I did not manage to do all the things I had listed out but overall I am really glad that I went and it was refreshing. Will write more later after I have arranged the photos.

I will be on call tomorrow .... I will be presenting my letter of appeal by end of this week. Do keep me in prayers.. thanks

God is good all the time !!!!

10 comments:

L B said...

Welcome back! Nice to have good tan, yeah?

[danial][ma] said...

golden sun tanned i guess...great you have enjoyed the trip...and get recharged!

may said...

that's a really nice photo you have there! a tan is good. I'm getting fairer by the day, no sun here... lol!

Dr ve Thru said...

It's nearly 7am for you now so I will pray now before I go to bed.

Will catch up on your blog tomorrow.

God bless....if God be with you, who can be against you. I was reminded of this verse by wmw.

day-dreamer said...

Wow. I don't quite like the too-sunny Malaysian sun but you purposely went to get a tan? Or was that unintentional?? :P

Still waiting for the photos... :)

Kok Hon said...

welcome back! can't wait for the pics

kyh said...

i hv a gr8 tan in langkawi too! LOL! fast fast post more pics!!!

poohbearee said...

Wow. Show us a pic of your tan leh:) Tell us abt the new frens, snorkelling, canoeing, food etc okie?

Will rem u in prayers.

Las montañas said...

Yes, photos of redang... last time there was 1998?

Yan said...

You say,
God is good all the time.

I say,
All the time God is good.