Friday, 22 June 2007

Day 1 Redang (Part 1)

Day 1 .... Got up at 4 am to catch a bus to LCCT. The bus left at 445 am and I arrived at LCCT at about 530 am. The bus was super fast and the fare was only 9 ringgit ... very convenient. At least my sister did not have to drive me all the way to LCCT KLIA. I only slept for about 2 hours..... was super excited about this trip. Had not gone anywhere in ages. I am looking forward to recharging.

I checked in together with my friend and decided to have breakfast at Coffeebean as the other places were packed with people. I was really surprised to see so many people at LCCT so early in the morning.

I had bluberry muffin and coffee and it was yummy
The flight to Terengganu took about 1 hour and still trying to catch some sleep....
People waiting for their luggage
On the boat to Redang
Found a Star Trek Fan onboard the boat ..... :D

No comments: