Wednesday, 9 May 2007

Thanks

Thank you for all the sms, phone calls, msn messages, yahoo messages......appreciate it. Gonna try to sleep now.... wake up early to beat the jam. And flip through some pages tomorrow morning. Even though I was not able to get much studying done today .... there is peace... I have done much more than last time. There will be no regrets.

Thanks doc for the phone call .... it was really a pleasant surprise and it lifted up my spirit. Thanks for the tips. It is great to have a role model and a big brother who I can identify with. It is amazing how God works. I am looking forward to a time of "Fei Loh Ship" after I am done with my exams.

Cheers ... good night and thanks for the prayers and support. God is good all the time no matter what happens :D

5 comments:

poohbearee said...

Gd nite and sleep tight!

All the best for you paper. Will rem u in prayer :)

day-dreamer said...

Sleep tight.

And a friend once told me, if you had helped yourself, God will help you.

So, don't worry! :)

LT said...

All the best to u.

danial ma :: a wannabe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
danial ma :: a wannabe said...

Oyasuminasai! May you have peace of mind...
gonna collaspe now after i have done assignment marathon...15K words...free at last...hehehhhe...just until may 21....