Monday, 28 May 2007

Rainy days and Seremban Siew Paus !!!

Yippee... I only start work on Fri ... hmmm been away from work so long that I think I forgotten how to intubate a patient ...hmmm... well I wanted to go out and take pictures around Seremban and Port Dickson or maybe Ulu Bendol, Kuala Pilah....but it had been raining outside so I decided to just stay home after fixing my car ( serviced it and changed alot of parts including a new battery). So on my way back home I popped into the famous Seremban Siew Pau ... Kee Mei Siew Pau. And got myself and my parents some siew paus ( chicken and pork ) and egg tarts. Since I have been itching to use my rusty 350D ... I took some pictures in the kitchen. No editing done yet. Just resized it and put in the watermark. Need to start taking more pictures coz quite rusty already. Now time to sink my teeth into the siew pau and egg tart as I have been salivating while taking the pictures....
Egg tarts .... yummy and juicy

Siew Paus ... available in a few varieties .. pork, chicken and mushroom.

Here is their contact address ( ahem ahem I am not getting any commision here )

Seremban Kee Mei Siew Pau
No 24, Ground Floor ( Back Portion ) <--- erm dont know what this means
Jalan Dato Bandar Tunggal
70000 Seremban

Tel no : 06-6316348
HP no : 016-6170173

Open on Monday to Saturday 8 am to 630pm
Sunday 8 am to 4 pm

Closed on second Friday every month

8 comments:

L B said...

I very chinchai, will accept PJ seremban siew paus too wan...

niCk said...

do they have delivery?
even to Manipal?!
haha!
man! kinda miss siew paus

eve said...

Eh , got one in Rasah right? I always go to the one there..nearer to my house...Last Sunday went back to sban , wanted to buy some siew pau but hubby was in a hurry to go home..so tarak beli..too bad..*drooling*

fibrate said...

Was myself thinking of blogging about the 2 magnificent egg tarts I had after clinic just now - but didn't bring my camera with me! I must say the best egg tarts in town are those from Min Kok Restaurant...drooling already :)

sbanboy said...

lb
I can tapau for u...but first I need to arrange a meeting with u first loh :D ok lah next time when u r back in Malaysia :D

nick
Erm dont think the siew paus will make it thru the customs ... hehe :D

When u r back .. I will belanja u

eve
The one I buy is from Rahang just near my house :D

fibrate
Min Kok's one nice ah ? Ok tomorrow I go buy before I got for movie in Terminal One ... hehe :D

day-dreamer said...

*drool*

Wah wah wah... looks so nice!!!

Chen said...

do they have portugese egg tarts? That's my favourite tart :)

sbanboy said...

day dreamer
They are yummy ... hehe... come to Seremban loh

chen
Yup they do sell the portugese egg tarts also