Wednesday, 9 May 2007

Insomnia


Dont know why .... I could not sleep a wink last night ..... nope I did not drink any strong coffee ( as it does not work on me ). Tried to recalled what I had studied but blank. Tried to read but blank. Did exercises ... sweat .... counted sheep .... etc .... but my eyes are WIDE OPEN and exams are TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And looking out of the window .... what a gloomy day ..... hmmm





Well this is how I end up looking today ...... PANDA EYES .... oh well .... I will just plant myself in McD and grab some coffee from Starbucks nearby. Just one more day to go and I am walking around like a zombie with panda eyes.

4 comments:

danial ma :: a wannabe said...

just flying high!

day-dreamer said...

Getting insomnia one day before exam sucks.

Relax... maybe you were too stressed out.

All the best! :)

may said...

must've been too kancheong about your exam. you can have all the rest you need after that! good luck yea!

sbanboy said...

danial ma
Flying low lah ... haha

day-dreamer
Yeah loh ... did not get any studying done ... was just walking around like a zombie...want to sleep cant sleep... want to read .nothing going in...

Thanks

may
Yeah after exams ... will just collapse .... :D