Sunday, 6 May 2007

Bricks, fissures .......

I was sending this sms to a friend ..... and this was the reply ... it really took me by surprise... but it was exactly what I needed to hear ... and I am still keeping the sms

ME : Shitting bricks !!!!! So much to read

FRIEND : Bricks or not the shit has to come out!!! Might get a painful fissure but so what !! A man has got to do what a man has got to do. Just do your best man! The shit might be as hard as you think!! Haha

ME : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!! U know ... this time around ... am much much happier while preparing for the exams.Yup a man gotta do what a man gotta do! And the fissure will heal !!! Hahahaha

To tell you guys the truth ... I am amazed at how far God had brought me. My family and friends told me that I have changed.... I am defintely more at peace with myself. I know my strength and weakness. I stopped comparing myself with others. I learned to accept whatever God had instored for me ... the good and the bad, the rain and the sunshine..... because my life is in His hands. And this journey is priceless and I will not have it any other way.

Now time to get the erm shit out ..... exams will be on May 10th and 11th for theory and then May 14th and 15th for the oral exams. And I think the results will be out in a day or two.

Thanks for the sms-es, the prayers and emails.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

eh, i got exam too. TMR!!
when u said shit brick..'constipation' comes into my mind straight away man
gd luck with ur exam.

dobbs said...

Maybe some laxatives will help? ;)
Glad to see you are keeping your spirits up. All the best in your exams.

sbanboy said...

cynthia
All the best for your exams too

thanks :D

dobbs
Way past the laxatives stage now ... hehe

Thanks :D