Saturday, 5 May 2007

Back in Seremban and dinner with family

I am back in Seremban this weekend. Brought most of my books back ..... it is always good to be home. It is refreshing and I treasure the time I can spend with my family. We went out for dinner at this new restaurant near Seremban Garden. It was nice and affordable.
The restaurant's trademark dish ... Asam with 3 types of meat - fish, prawn and sotong.
Taufu
Erm some sambal belacan vegetable ... forgot the name

Pork Ribs ..... yummy .....

7 comments:

L B said...

could it be asparagus?

may said...

welcome back to Seremban! dinner with family looks yum. yea, that looks like asparagus...

sbanboy said...

lb&may
Yeah .... asked my parents ... they said it is the "old" asparagus...hehe

Cynthia said...

i wish i can go home oftenly and refresh myself too!!!! =.='''

sbanboy said...

cynthia
Yeah I know what you mean ..... see u someday again :D

day-dreamer said...

*drooling*

*hungry*

*lunch time*

weiwei said...

Yummy...compare to jimbo's on call meals....