Sunday, 1 April 2007

Down with a freaking flu

Did not get much studying done during my break as have been unwell and of course the temptations of the bed calling me ...... nope I did not touch my camera or the PS2. I did not go anywhere. Been trying to study. And studies is so so so so slow. Well in the end I can only do what is humanly possible. I have been down with flu recently also (hmmm maybe las montanas' bug got to me.... ) the worst part was that I ran out of anti histamines and all I could do was pop in Vit C and Panadol to get rid of the fever and bodyache so that I can get some studying done. Been blowing my nose so hard that now I look like Rudolf the red nose reindeer....not to mention that the secretions are not blood stained ... yucky.

It is also takes alot of energy to shut out the negative thoughts ... to keep pressing on..... in a situation which looks bleak. But the battle aint over and I will fight till my last breath,

6 comments:

poohbearee said...

Me also say a small prayer to you in return bah :)

poohbearee said...

Opps...I mean I also say a little prayer FOR you in return :)

Las montañas said...

Oh dear! now I might have to believe that flu viruses can spread through blog hopping!

Heh, watch your panadol intake. Run out of antihistamines? how about trying chinese medicine? hor yan hor cha!?? evil smelling/tasting brew but sometimes it works!

Las montañas said...

must also remember the basics lah. Like wash hands often, don't touch face unnecessarily. :)

eve said...

aiyoyo..u sendri Dr..can take care of yourself one la...err...seriously , han yan hor does work u know..esp if u have a sorethroat...take care..

sbanboy said...

poohbearee
thanks for the prayer ... appreciate it

las montanas
Wonder how many people you have infected ??? Hehe...

Stopped taking panadol already. will try out the hor yan hor tea which a friend bought for me last time.

eve
Will try it out ...

Yeah loh .. doc also need someone to manja manja with so that can be taken care of ... hmmm where is my other half leh ????