Wednesday, 4 April 2007

Can you hear them??

Can you hear the cries of the lonely ones ??? Can you hear it ??? They are everywhere. They try to fit in but people just shut them away because they dont fit into their mold. Some people label them and stay away from them. People say that they are negative, confused, insecure, low self esteem, boring, etc. But all they want is to fit in .... to belong..... to know that someone cared..... that someone is bothered.. Do we only be friends if people fit our criteria.... and reject those who dont?

Remember the time when someone believed in you and gave you a chance and you felt you belonged ? We are prone to forget that we were once in their position.

They are everywhere .... and Lord may my heart always be sensitive to Your voice to reach out to people who You died for. Lord never let me be afraid to go beyond myself to care for people who are different from me because You have given me so much and loved me so much.

4 comments:

L B said...

I have to admit it's human nature to choose our friends carefully.. Bad, but safe..

sbanboy said...

lb
True ... I see that in me too and I wanna reach to those who need it..go beyond my comfort zone.

eve said...

happy easter sbanboy...

Chen said...

Have a Blessed Easter :)