Thursday, 19 April 2007

Another 20 days to go

Hi guys .... just another 20 days to go. At least this time I am in 5th gear when compared to my previous attempts. Thanks for all the support and prayers. I have been getting encouraging sms from my consultant and friends from my previous hospital and it was really encouraging and helps me to keep going on. I thank God for all the memories and lesson learned.

The most important lesson that I learned is that I am learning to accept myself and make peace with myself. Accepting my strength and my weakness. So I thank God for the journey and the process it took to help me find myself again.

Well right after my exams I am looking forward to watching 2 movies ... Spiderman 3 and Transformers ..... yippeee .... oppss back to my books. Later guys.


2 comments:

niCk said...

all the best ya!

Aline said...

Hello!
I was navigating on the internet and I found you blog. It is amazing! I'm a Christian girl from Brazil and I really like your messages. I do not know you and do not know what you are going through, but I would like to leave a Bible verse that I love. It is at Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."
God bless you!
P.S.: please forgive me for any english mistakes!