Friday, 2 February 2007

Sate Kajang

I had dinner with a friend at Sate Kajang ... finally after hearing so much about it. We decided to give it a try....and it was yummy
That place is super packed .... very large sitting dining areas with tables at the first floor

They made sure were enough satay peanut source and the waiters there were a friendly bunch
Yummy and cooling coconut water

My friend ....

We ordered 10 sticks of fish, 10 sticks of beef and 10 sticks of chicken satay ..... at the rate I am going .... I think I have put back the 2 kgs I have lost or even more ....

The guys making the satay ...

Nice decorations at the restaurant ... there were vintage vehicles all over the place ... cars ... bicycles ... etc

Overall it is was a nice eat out place and the food was yummy ... back to the cross trainer for me ....

9 comments:

L B said...

That's what I need right now!! But NO HAVE!!! Have to go on satay diet till July!!!!!!!!

danial ma :: a wannabe said...

i miss satay kajang! :(
hhhhmmmm...maybe next summer i will visit malaysia to have satay kajang.....

Las montañas said...

is this the best satay or is it over-rated? the peanut sauce looked a little bland.

doc said...

interesting!

any chance you can give directions, coming from down south??

malaysia bungalow said...

Any local food photos taken around Seremban?

yanz said...

where's this place?

Anonymous said...

http://alicelittleworld.blogspot.com/2007/01/my-modeling-life-1.html
Interesting blog. Can i be your friend?

Anonymous said...

http://alicelittleworld.blogspot.com/2007/01/my-modeling-life-1.html
Interesting blog. Can i be your friend?

Anonymous said...

http://alicelittleworld.blogspot.com/2007/01/my-modeling-life-1.html
Interesting blog. Can i be your friend?