Wednesday, 7 February 2007

Over and out .... ( update )

Hi guys ... just wanna thank you all for dropping by my blog and leaving comments. My exams are in 2 and a half month and time really flies. After much thought ... I have decided to "really" take a break this time until May 2007. I will start blogging again in June 2007 if all goes well. I really wanna give it my best shot this time ..... and whatever happens in the end ... I will have no regrets knowing that I have done my best and it is also my final attempt.

So guys..... do keep me in prayers. You know my email ... do drop in a line or two. For those who know my phone number ..... it will be great to hear from you once in a while ... a sms or a call will really brighten up my day or for just an update on what is happening in my life.

Ok over and out ... sbanboy signing off .....

Gloria Estefan - Reach Lyrics

Some dreams live on in time forever
Those dreams, you want with all your heart
And Ill do whatever it takes
Follow through with the promise I made
Put it all on the line
What I hoped for at last would be mine

If I could reach, higher
Just for one moment touch the sky
From that one moment in my life
Im gonna be stronger
Know that Ive tried my very best
Id put my spirit to the test
If I could reach

Some days are meant to be remembered
Those days we rise above the stars
So Ill go the distance this time
Seeing more the higher I climb
That the more I believe
All the more that this dream will be mine

If I could reach, higher
Just for one moment touch the sky
From that one moment in my life
Im gonna be stronger
Know that Ive tried my very best
Id put my spirit to the test
If I could reach

If I could reach, higher
Just for one moment touch the sky
Im goona be stronger
From that one moment in my life
Im gonna be so much stronger yes I am
Know that Ive tried my very best
Id put my spirit to the test
If I could reach higher
If I could, if I could
If I could reach
Reach, Id reach, Id reach
Id reach Id reach so much higher
Be stronger



Update 13/2/2007 : a few of my friends had been bugging me to continue blogging. Well I guess I can continue to blog but will be less frequency so that you guys out there can still be updated on what is happening in my life. I can also make known some items for prayer request ..... so I guess I am back again ... once again.

The new place of work gives me more time to study and I have been joining some of my friends to group study. And I realise that there is still so much to catch up. But I am NOT giving up. Today while running an operating theatre with my senior ...... he started to ask me some questions ... some basic questions..... I could not answer the questions. ( as I have forgotten most of the things I have read ). He told me that he is shocked that I cant even answer the basic questions and my chances of passing is very very slim. ( He is a really nice guy and he was just being honest with me ) Well I am NOT giving up. I am doing the best I can right now. So guys do continue to keep me in prayers so that I will remained focussed and not discouraged or overwhelmed or get too stressed out over the amount of stuffs I need to stuff into my tiny brain.

By the way ... Happy Valentine's day to all .... :D

5 comments:

Las montañas said...

All the best! and do remember to exercise whilst studying

L B said...

Happy Break! But don't forget to drop by at ours from time to time for a break, yeah?..

may said...

good luck in your exams! hope you could find the time to drop by once in awhile. will look out for you in June 2007!

keep reaching for those stars, yea? *hugs*

Kok Hon said...

All the best for you bro!

danial ma :: a wannabe said...

wishing you all the best. will contact you once i've got my new handphone. till then, have a productive break ahead and may you REACH your dream...great to blogjourney with you...