Saturday, 17 February 2007

Breakfast with family... it is great to be home

It is great to be home for Chinese New Year. I have not been home for nearly a month now. I was just recovering from a bad flu, fever and sore throat ( I was on call on Thursday ... so Friday was spend just resting at home with porridge and lots of medicine ). This morning went out for breakfast with my family ( dad, mom and sis ... my bro is still in UK ). It one of the usual shops which my parents had been going for years...... it is great to be home. Familiar grounds. And to spend some precious time with loved ones and close friends.
They were sold on the laksa mee which is my favourite so I ate the wanton mee instead.
Mom wanted to be part of the picture for the toasted butter kaya bread ...
Yummy ... cam ( tea and coffee mix ) drink
The bowl of wanton dumplings with the fish balls
Wanton mee ....

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

danial ma :: a wannabe said...

haiyah! i am missing all the good food! hahahahah..but i still put on weight over here...

may said...

isn't homecoming one of the best feelings? so glad for you!

Happy Chinese New Year!!

L B said...

Soon, Seremban Siew Paus? Happy Chinese New Year to you and all your loved ones!!

day-dreamer said...

Yummy yummy...

sbanboy said...

danialma
much easier to put on weight in UK ... CHOCOLATES !!!!

may
Happy Chinese New Year to u too

lb
Happy Chinese New Year to Ah Wong !!!

day-dreamer
You can say tat again ... hehe