Wednesday, 3 January 2007

The one who started it all ... my passion for photography




Here is the person who started it all ...... my passion for photography ... or should I say the one WHO POISONED ME into photography .... haha .... It all started when we went out for photo shooting at Taman Titiwangsa and it was there I realised the limitation of my 4 year old Canon IXUS V3. I was quite contended with what I could with the camera at first until jellyfish ( his nickname) came along and started teaching me about macro shots, fixed focused shots, etc ... then he was telling me about prosumer cameras which I intended to buy at first as an upgrade from my compact camera ... but in the end I ended up buying a dslr .. Canon 350D and there is not looking back now. I like the capture emotions, facial expressions ... kinda like capturing the moment ... freezing it so that it can be remembered for all time. He is one humble person and I am learning so much from him as he is willing to share and teach.

We were having dim sum this morning as he was returning the flash he borrowed from me to use at his friend's wedding..... the pictures turned out great...

Anyway thanks alot jellyfish .... for teaching and guiding me ....

5 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Jellyfish!

So familiar, I said to myself when the page started load. :D

Did he pay you for such ad? :P

Happy 2007, by the way!

cynthiafoo said...

jelly said he can help me to take nice pictures when i go back..and i asked for 'slim' one..but then he said cannot make me look slim..
erm..he is not that good after all.
hahhhahah

kidding

p/s: camera doesnt tell lies eh.. sigh
hahah

this is a gf to keep for life.. cheers!

jellyfish said...

:P

wah.... how come my head big big one geh kekekeke....

thanks for the dedication :) me oso a beginner and a learner lah... just to share my lil knowledge only nia.. there are lots of things to learn from the expert wan.... hehehe....

jellyfish said...

btw... the wedding pics can be accessed via this link:

http://www.oversnap.com/kluang/


(if anyone wanna have a look) hehehehe....

p/s: thanks for the flash ya :P

Chen said...

proven liao jellyfish has big head :P