Monday, 15 January 2007

I am actually studying !!!!

First of all I want to thank amazonman and robin for nagging at me to do some form of exercises since they first got to know me. Amazonman used to sms me daily asking me if I had done my exercises on the stationary bike ( which is collecting dust now since I joined True Fitness ). I gave lots of excuses ... I am too tired lah ... no time lah ... blah blah blah..... they had been trying to tell me that exercise will actually make me feel better, take away the fatigue, help me in my memory power ( healthy body = healthy mind ) and most of all will help me destress in a healthy way....not forgetting that it will help me tone up so that I dont have buy XL sizes anymore .. ahem ahem ... the last time there was the Megasale ... I had a hard time buying clothings for myself and it was embrassing to ask for the larger sizes.....well I hope that in 3 months time I can reward myself with some new clothes.... hehe

The best part is ..... I am actually gonna take my bath now and do some studying which I had not done in ages. And I actually do feel much much better since I started exercising. I feel more positive. More energetic ( though my whole body after the work out sessions with the personal trainer ). More alive. And also a great place for me to hang out whenever I am stressed out or bored ... in a healthy way. Here is a new me in 3 months ....

Thanks amazonman and robin ..... I should have done it earlier ... but better late than never.

6 comments:

L B said...

Keep up the good work! Here's to a LOT more Siew Paus in August!!!

danial ma :: a wannabe said...

Yes! that's a spirit. Go exercise! Go study! Healthy body, healthy mind.........me just declared a week long independence day....just completed my first semester with a bang! Hope to meet a new you this coming summer.

Anonymous said...

Reading your story gives motivation to myself. I've been in and out. The feeling you get after a workout is supreme. Good for energy boost (?counter intuitive). Well congratulations and Keep it up. Glad to hear you are going gung ho with this!! Keep it up!! Jinu

carcar said...

yes, keep up the good job, save the siew bao for LB and myself :P

Anonymous said...

good to hear that.

seeing some light in the midst of tunnel now?

:)

Keep it up!

day-dreamer said...

That is such positive attitude!

I should learn from you... *guilty*