Wednesday, 3 January 2007

Hungry ( Falling on my knees )



HUNGRY (FALLING ON MY KNEES)
Kathryn Scott


Hungry, I come to You for I know You satisfy
I am empty, but I know Your love does not run dry

And so I wait for You
So I wait for You

I'm falling on my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus, You're all this heart is living for

Broken, I run to You, for Your arms are open wide
I am weary, but I know your touch restores my life



Listening to one of the worship albums which I bought before Christmas. There was a clearance sale at Salvation Christian Book store .. picked up this cd for RM 8.90 which is a steal. This first song .... nudged at my heart ..... I stopped what I was doing and started to worship God .... basking in His presence .. hungry for Him... because nothing can ever satisfy me like He does ..

1 comment:

danial ma said...

wishing you ALL the BEST at the new workplace!