Sunday, 7 January 2007

Hot Hot Hot Yoga !!!!

My sister has also joined the True Yoga program after trying out Hot Yoga ( you can read about it in this blog by a gym goer names Mun ) Actually we went to try it out before my sister decided.... so last Thursday, my sister, her boyfriend and I went for a session of Hot Yoga in True Yoga. They were not kidding when it is called Hot Yoga ... the room was heated to about 38-41 celcius. And it was intense... from the begining to the end, the instructor kept saying " NO PAIN, NO GAIN OR THIS WILL JUST A NORMAL SAUNA. COME ON WORK IT. MORE MORE !!" My heart was pounding throughout the session and I thought my brain will pop out and I thought I will drown in my own pool of sweat !!!!!! I had never sweat so much in my life. All the pores in my body which I did not even know existed, broke free releasing all the toxins in my body. I think I lost like 5 litres of water that day. We were made to stretch, bend backwards , bend forwards, in positions which I thought I will never be able to do .... but I survived to the best that I can....yup I made it !!!!! Haha but hot yoga is not the type of yoga class that one can go daily. I think once a week is more than sufficient. Because the next day, all our bodies were aching and it was so so so easy to sweat. I think I will just stick to True Fitness .....

3 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Wow. Hot Yoga? Never heard of it before...

Sounds like a healthy way to lose weight! Haha.

Alicia said...

hot yoga??? :P mana ah?? and how much to enrol eh?

sbanboy said...

daydreamer
Yup you should try hot yoga ... it is amazing ...

alicia
Hot yoga at True Yoga Taipan USJ ... I think my sister joined for like 90 bucks a month