Tuesday, 12 December 2006

Some pictures taken at Melaka Zoo





Just wanted to share some pictures which I took at Melaka Zoo.....it was a great time of practice for me. Walking around the zoo for 2 hours in the hot sun. Trying out different settings on my camera. All the shoots were taken with my tele zoom lens. No editing done. Just cropped and resized the pics......

Photography had been really relaxing for me since I stopped putting boundaries on myself about what I can and cant do in photography. I just go in the flow and enjoy and capture the moment as long as I am happy.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Stunning!! Roooooowwwrr!!!!

LB here... Blogger gone bonkers again!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning pictures bro. You should be taking photos for National Geographic..... Seriously, u got what it takes.

SHAH here - yeah blogger really cuckoo tonite - can only post anonymous comments

iRw@N said...

Cantik!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazonman said...

WAH!!!!!!

just me said...

What is the entrance fee to the melaka zoo?

weiwei said...

Very nice pictures here. I like the tiger...ROARRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr
Blessed Christmas to you.

drizad said...

what gear you use?

Bernard said...

The tiger really catches my attention.

Chen said...

Nice shots :)
u should pay a visit to Taiping Zoo too & u can spend hours inside shooting pict of animals :D

George said...

Good shots especialy the tiger. What camera are you using.