Saturday, 16 December 2006

How do you make yourself happy ?

How do you make yourself happy ??? Care to share some pointers ?? Been busy with work again and fatigue is setting in again. In January a new episode in my life will begin and I want to live life to the fullest and really make use of the time that I have. Life is extremely short. Sometimes when I sit down and think too much ..... the world comes crashing in .... Lord give me the courage to move on and not look back and not think of "what if" but to think of "what I can learn and do now"

5 comments:

L B said...

happiness is being positive in the face of overwhelming negatives..

danialma said...

always remember and pray to HIM...when you always with HIM, you'll will see everything in positive way and will bring you peace and at the end make you happy...

Las montañas said...

I also want to know! but happinese can also be looked at medically; an imbalance of hormones in the brain can cause all sorts of mood swings/changes.

eat right, exercise. exercise. exercise.

L B said...

*KLANG* *KLANG*

Robin said...

Get a PUPPY.

Whoever says money cannot buy happiness, never have a petQ!