Tuesday, 21 November 2006

On leave for my bro's wedding

My leave starts tomorrow for my bro's wedding .... I am really excited about it ..... but of course at the back of my mind ... I am still thinking of what I should do about my last attempt ... should I go in campus as it will take me some time to get adjusted to the new place or continue in GHKL as I have got used to the place an it is like a 2nd home to me now. I did speak to the head of the department and she is very supportive. So guys do pray for me and pray that I will make the right decision and may His will alone be done.

Ok in the meantime I will just think about my bro's wedding .....

5 comments:

L B said...

Yeah, one step at a time, but while you're thinking about your Bro's Wedding, you can side track a little and make the correct decision elsewhere too! Go, sbanboy, go!!

danialma said...

What ever your decision, may it be the WISE one. A wise choice. What ever you choose, may it be the right choice. A choice that will make you HAPPY. A choice that will give you HOPE. A choice that will lead you to your DREAM!

danialma said...

Happy BREAK!

Las montañas said...

yep.. it really helps to focus the mind elsewhere. Persistent thoughts on sticky issues is not healthy.

iRw@N said...

Do your best.... and enjoy ur precious time.. :-)