Monday, 13 November 2006

Kit Kat Ice Cream

No wonder I am getting fatter nowadays during my exams .... junk food, ice cream, whatever to keep my sugar high so that my brain can function but then my waist also increasing ..... duh ..... seriously need to go to the gym...

Anyway just wanted to share about this little kit kat sticking out of an ice cream ... innovative idea .... coz Kit Kat is my favorite chocolate and now you can have it together with an ice cream .... so before I eat it up though I will just snap a pic to share with u guys ... how yummy it looks....

Verdict .... go get one now !!!!

PS had to use that red cover to stop the ice cream from rolling around so I could take the pic....

5 comments:

iRw@N said...

OMG!!!!! Sedap!!! nak nak.. After u done all the exam.. U have to work out... U know better about health.. LOL :-P

danialma said...

but nothing can beat the dark kitkat! dark kitkat just reveals your darkside...hehehehehee...luv the dark chocolate coated the wafer sticks! yummmyyyyy..

L B said...

What the...?!! First it was KFC, now it's KKIC?!!!! Waaaa!!!

just me said...

Lb, let's speculate what "KK... C" he will advertise next?

day-dreamer said...

*drooling*

Looks nice. But I've got a question. Is it very sweet?