Monday, 13 November 2006

KFC - original flavour

Just came back from sitting for one of my papers and suddenly had a craving for KFC ... actually been dreaming about it since last night but it was too late to get. So today I went ahead and got myself a dinner place consists of 3 pieces of KFC .... yummy ..... this is one of the simple things in life which I take pleasure in ..... cant wait to sink my teeth into the drumstick....

Ok guys .... gonna chow down the KFC .... cheers and have a great day......

By the way which flavor do u like ? Original or Hot and Spicy ?

8 comments:

iRw@N said...

aiyorrrr KFC... not good for health. But better than you eat toasted brain.. LOL

L B said...

Those look great!!! YUMMMY!! Almost as good as Seremban Siew Pau!

Chen said...

kFC??
not my cuppa tea leh...
I prefer McDonald :P

sbanboy said...

irwan
Ayo my poor toasted brain ... eh I want lecka lecka ice cream

lb
Hehe ...... maybe one day I will list our my favorite foods leh ... hehe

But nothing beats seremban siew pau because of the non halal content ...hehe

chen
Hehe .... I also like McDonals's and Burger Kings :D

weiwei said...

Alamak!!! this picture makes me hungry lah.I like OR flavour especially the skin ;p

Kok Hon said...

I like spicy but not the new spicy recepi that they introduced during Raya time.

Las montañas said...

you know? I haven't eaten a KFC chicken for close to 2 years already!!

day-dreamer said...

Wah... KFC dinner plate! Just had it last Tuesday, get it with 30% on Tuesday with a dunno-what card. :D