Sunday, 26 November 2006

Introducing Mr and Mrs Seet




Introducing Mr and Mrs Seet ... my brother got married on 25th November 2006. It was a great event..... till today I am still speechless that my younger brother finally got married and I am so excited and happy for me. I wish them happiness and that the desires of their hearts will come through and I cant wait to hold my first niece/nephew .... hint hint ....

By the time it was over .... all of us were zonked out and we slept the whole day on Sunday. I slept after coming back from church....

More to come later ... stay tuned

7 comments:

Chen said...

congrats, Mr & Mrs Seet :)

Selba said...

Finally, the wedding!

Congratulations to your brother and sister in-law!

No, Thai wedding dress or ceremony?

Can't wait for more pictures :)

carcar said...

congrate!

next time yr wedding also Mr and Mrs Seet wat..

day-dreamer said...

Congrats to you brother and sister-in-law!

祝他们白头偕老!

Las montañas said...

congrats!

L B said...

c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s ! wheee, pretty sister-in-law for you too!

sbanboy said...

Thanks guys ... more pics when we go to Bangkok for the dinner organized by my in laws :D