Wednesday, 8 November 2006

Amazed


Phillips Craig & Dean - Amazed Song Lyrics


You dance over me,
While I am unaware.
You sing all around,
But I never hear the sound.
Lord, I'm amazed by you
Lord, I'm amazed by you
Lord, I'm amazed by you
How you love me.
You paint the morning sky
With miracles in mind
My hope will always stand
For you hold me in your hand
Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord I'm amazed by you
How you love me.
Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord I'm amazed by you
How you love me.
How wide, how deep, how great, is your love for me.
How wide, how deep, how great, is your love for me.

Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord I'm amazed by you
How you love me.
Lord you love me.



This song has been playing since morning when I got up this morning..... just a couple days more before my exams...... as usual so many thoughts going through my mind ... like I should have prepared earlier, why is the cycle repeating itself, why am I still stuck, what will people think, will I make it this time, do I have to go through this again ??? ..... etc etc ...... it is easy to just give in to self pity and dwell in it and waste whatever precious time I have left.... though I might not make it again this time ...but the lessons learned it worth the struggle. As I was trying to analyse where I had gone wrong in how I am approaching this Masters program, how I am dealing with my studies and life and how to go about squeezing whatever material left into my degenerating brain ..... this song came ..... and then I realised that I don't need to have all the answers .... that I need not be perfect .... and that He alones holds the answers ... He alone matters ...... and all I could do was worship Him .... to tell Him that I am amazed and that I loved Him.... yes I am amazed .... that He dances over me .... He gets so excited over me..... while I am unaware ... while I am so caught up in my own life struggles ... He dances over me telling me how much He loves me with all my weaknesses and failures and faults ....and that it is OK .... yes it is ok .... He whispers gently into my heart .. " It is ok Son, stop struggling. Stop trying to be someone you are not. Stop hating yourself or blaming yourself. Stop thinking about the past. I love you my Son. It is ok." And the tears will not stop flowing like a dam broken .... He is cleansing and healing me in my deepest part ......... healing begins ........ yes finally ..... finally..... it is ok..... it really is ......

7 comments:

L B said...

There you go! Now, go study harder first, worry later.

Jimbo said...

It's one of my favourite songs! :-)

danialma said...

one thing at a time...stay focus.

danialma said...

One Moment In Time - Whitney Houston

Each day I live
I want to be a day to give the best of me
I'm only one, but not alone
My finest day is yet unknown
I broke my heart for every gain
To taste the sweet, I faced the pain
I rise and fall,
Yet through it all this much remains

I want one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams
Are a heart beat away
And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time
When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time
I will feel, I will feel eternity

I've lived to be the very best
I want it all, no time for less
I've laid the plans
Now lay the chance here in my hands

Give me one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams
Are a heart beat away
And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time
When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time
I will feel, I will feel eternity

You're a winner for a lifetime
If you seize that one moment in time
Make it shine

Give me one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams
Are a heart beat away
And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time
When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time
I will be, I will be, I will be free,
I will be free

Las montañas said...

.. stop hating or blaming yourself..

The lyrics quite meaningful.

val said...

keeping u in prayer... & you are worth more than any earthly qualifications.... life is all about knowing God & letting Him work in our lives His own way, His own time.

During one of my struggles years ago i was given a vision of a frail young man told by God to push against a large rock. The young man pushed & pushed for years & years but the rock did not budge. One day he cried & gave up & yelled at God for making him do something so pointless and God asked him to look into the reflection by the stream. & he saw he has grown from a frail young lad to a muscular matured man. & God said, "when I told you to push I didnt say it was supposed to move. I was working in YOUR life, it's not about moving the rock." Then God moved the rock.

I know you will succeed by God's Grace.

just me said...

All the best..

God IS in control