Thursday, 26 October 2006

Will I find her one day ?

Picture taken with my 350D when I was having coffee with tukangtaip today at Kopitiam. Since he was snapping pictures with his S3 IS ... I thought I will snap along. 2 guys snapping away a bunch of roses .... haha ... it was fun.

Anyway back to what I wanna post about today. Today while driving back from work .... suddenly it hit me, that all the girls that I like, girls who I am comfortable with and who meets my criteria to be my special one .... have already been married or am already dating someone. Hmmm how come I am always a step too late. And these are the girls who can freeze me when they look into my eyes and I get tongue tied and am speechless.... and it happened to me again. There is this lady who I have just got to know very well recently. We can talk for hours. She is very independent and a very hands on kind of person. Feminine yet tough when the need arises. Always encouraging. Gentle at heart. Soft spoken. Never fussy. Just perfect .... and just the kind of girl I am looking for. When she looks at me... I am speechless. She is someone who I can never lie to ... someone who I can never say "no" to. But I guess I am a step too late again... she is already dating someone.

So there the story of my life ..... hopefully someday I will find her and I will not be too late.

9 comments:

Hazman said...

If she's too beautiful to be true, someone else is likely to have seen that before we do.

But don't give up my holy brother, there will be a time when it's your turn to be the early bird.

Did I say bird? Aiyork!

Hazman said...

BTW that rose pic didn't turn out so bad ma? I think only the pics *I* took got sabotaged. Hmmmmmm!

Jimbo said...

She is dating only what, still got chance! Go sweep her off her feet, but, ugh, pass the exam first ya! :-)

L B said...

your day will come. relax. sometimes, what we think we want isn't really what's best for us.

danialma said...

someday, somewhere...you will find HER! cheers mate...

Shah said...

Like Jimbo said - they're only dating... You never know, she might be the one for you even though the timing may not be right at present.

I'm not encouraging you to steal her from her BF but you both seem to enjoy each other's company so just give it a chance. It might work in the long run. And if it doesn't at least you'll have another friend you'll cherish....

carcar said...

hahaha...

i can do laundry, i can cook dinner..

Anonymous said...

well hopefully you will find someone at the right place and time. Be patient and dont forget to pray. I had a textmate before named yanz, my celfone was stolen me yet the memory of our friendship lingers. I called him KUYA.

Joahanna said...

By the way i did not mean to be unknown :))) take care. please pray for me too.