Monday, 30 October 2006

Back in 1988

Today is 30th October ..... tomorrow will be my birthday, another 13 days I will face the same exam again and another 25 days my brother will be married to the one he loves and cherishes. So many things wanna grab my attention this next few weeks .... but today on 30th October 2006 ... I remember that 18 years back I gave my heart away..... yup I gave my heart away to Jesus Who gave my back my life..... Who turned my life around .... so today I will look back at how far He has brought me and I look forward to walking tth rest of life with Him....the lover of my soul ... the One Who I adore and worship ... Amen.

12 comments:

L B said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow!!! Have lots of Seremban Siew Paus, ya?!!

danialma said...

the day when you announced your LOVE to Him. the day you started your journey and you are not alone anymore...celebrate life, celebrate love! let's cherish the day of joy...

jimbo said...

Happy Pre-Birthday Bro! Yeah, saved RM0.10 on a birthday sms! Heh heh! God bless ya! Ask Him Ask Him! He will surely!

Chong said...

Happy Birthday. Good luck in exam.

day-dreamer said...

Happy Birthday.

All the best.

weiwei said...

BLESSED BIRTHDAY!!!

dobbs said...

Happy Birthday! All the best in your upcoming exams.

tukangtaip said...

Happy Birthday, holy boy, as your presence continues to give joy to the people around you. And shelters them from lightning strikes.

tukangtaip said...

Skip the birthday cake ah? (Just donate it to me). Remember the diet plan.

johnlin said...

Blessed Birthday!

God bless!

spinosum said...

Hi! Worry NOT... it shall be ur best birthday gift this year round -- passing ur upcoming exam! :) CHeers!

sbanboy said...

Thanks guys :)