Saturday, 24 December 2005

Tailored pants

Well after breakfast yesterday, my dad took to a tailor so that I make new pants. I insisted that I should wait till I lose weight but then I realised that most of my old pants had been patched up by mom and it had been ages since I bought myself some new pants.

I went to the tailor and selected the type of material and the color that I wanted. The tailor started measuring me. Erm when he came to my waist size, I protested that he had measured me wrongly,for my waist had increased by 2 ungodly inches !!!!!! I made him measure me again and again and at last I gave in to the "truth" about my waist .... Depressing .... something must be done ... my sweet little sister even offered to use her credit card points to exchange some vouchers for free slimming sessions at the Slimming Sanctuary .... duh ... so in the end I made 3 new plan and also a new vow that I will lose weight before I collect the pants so that the tailor will have to alter it a size or 2 smaller ... erm .. well no harm fanitazing .... :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My dad and the tailor

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: